What’s great about this opportunity?
We’re currently searching for an experienced Program Manager to efficiently and effectively deliver our GDi Ensemble portfolio to one of our customers. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural leader, this person should have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.. Ultimately, the program manager should be motivated by a desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this role:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
What will you do?
- Developing and implementing project/program plans and schedules, including goals, resources, budgets, and risk management strategies.
- Building and managing cross-functional teams, including assigning tasks and responsibilities, and facilitating communication and collaboration.
- Monitoring progress, identifying and resolving issues, and adapting plans as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the program
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and team members.
- Ensuring project/program compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Communicating project/program status, risks, and outcomes to stakeholders.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of program management processes and methodologies.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established objectives
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices, and applying this knowledge to improve program performance.
- Five or more years of experience in an management role, preferably in program management
- Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Outstanding knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Few more reasons to apply
International and professional business environment with a friendly team atmosphere and knowledge-sharing culture
Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations, and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
Competitive salary according to your experience
Various team activities including the GDi board game events and group sports activities based on your interests – tennis, football, and basketball
If group sports are not for you, we offer a subsidized MultiSport card
Flexible working hours and remote work, whenever you need it
A pet-friendly office.
How to apply?
Use the button link below to apply for this job opportunity