Be proactive with increased confidence through greater knowledge of your markets and customers
Answers to the many questions essential to achieve success are easily and quickly determined:
- Where are my customers?
- Where is the competition area?
- What is the total market potential?
- Is it fully exploited at each of the company’s locations?
- Are my locations and sales areas optimal?
- Where do I have weaknesses in sales?
- Could my sales areas be even more efficient?
- How big are the catchment areas of my branches?
- Do they overlap with those of the competition or our own?
- What is the state of infrastructure (roads, etc.) in the area of a planned retail property?
- Is it worth investing in a particular location or property?
The advantages of using geomarketing include:
- Numbers become tangible
- Simplification of complex contexts by visualization on maps
- Easy and fast communication of results
- Increased objectivity and transparency
Creating value by effective asset management
Cost-effective operation of buildings and technical facilities as well as increasing and consolidating both the return on and value of those buildings and facilities is an essential requirement.
Ensemble for Asset Management
is designed for asset, facilities and infrastructure management. Additionally, it is suitable for large sites management, space management, furniture and equipment inventory, building operations/automation, maintenance management, strategic planning, portfolio management, safety monitoring, telecommunications and cabling.
Monitor everything from anywhere using Ensemble for IoT/M2M and Sensors. By tracking assets in real-time throughout a supply chain, businesses can get information about the location, status and condition of assets, such as vehicles, product components and machinery. Making sense of data through the use our specialized analytics, enterprises can enhance customer satisfaction, reduce asset total cost of ownership, and optimize business performance.
Optimize. Maximize. Improve.
We can help you find the right location for your next store, distribution center, or service department. Market penetration, market share, and trade areas can be visualized with powerful geo-enabled tools. Perform location analysis and network planning to evaluate existing and new retail site locations. With the integration of population and marketing data, the retail marketer can maximize success by identifying opportunities and developing network plans.
Check out Ensemble for Retail Network Planning
Streamline and harmonize all business processes.
Our business process management (BPM) solution supports a fully systematic approach to making business process workflows more effective, more efficient and more capable of adapting to any rapidly changing environment. Improve business performance outcomes and increase operational agility, leading to the delivery of best value to customers and stakeholders.
Manage both manual and automated processes to ensure successful delivery of end-to-end services. Our solution offers maximum flexibility for handling frequently changing business processes – monitor and measure process performance – identify and remove process bottlenecks.
Optimize costs and increase process efficiency in areas such as: service assurance management, customer support, and corporate administration.
Ensure personnel with the necessary skills are at the correct location at the right time.
With our solution for workforce operations, easily manage distribution worker activity, schedule dispatch work and ensure personnel safety. Allow staff to respond to any daily dynamic situation or change in scheduled plans and increase workforce efficiency.
- Manage workforce resources (employee, contractor or vendor) time, skills and attendance.
- Schedule workforce resources – match those with the correct skills to work order, task type and service. Get the correct devices, materials to the field force at the correct customer location.
- Log user actions and system changes.
- Dispatch with Automatic vendor selection (AVS) – Automatic resource selection depending on covered location and/or depending on resource workload.
- Geographical Routing and Dispatching – In addition to supporting dispatching of resources based on location of the vendor, optionally use geographical and street based routing and scheduling of vehicles and resources.