GDi Cookies Policy
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We may use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies that may be used by our website have the following names: _ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Third party cookies
- Our website also uses third party cookies.
How to manage cookies
Different browsers offer differing ways to configure your browser’s cookie settings. Please follow your browser’s instructions to allow or block all cookies, delete existing cookies, and set preferences for certain websites
- This website is owned and operated by GDi GROUP LLC.
- We are registered in Croatia under registration number MBS 080587777 at Commercial Court Zagreb, and our registered office is at Baštijanova 52a, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
- Our principal place of business is at Baštijanova 52a, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
- You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
(d) by email
Guidance for the creation of this document was provided by SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com)