GDi Quality Assurance team is at the core of company software development process, directly reporting to GDi Head of Product Management and Engineering. Quality assurance team is responsible for all software testing activities, both in product development streams, as well as implementation and integration streams.
During process of software testing, GDi testing principles are applied:
- Testing is focused on meeting business objectives, cost efficiency and quality
- Test procedures are adjusted for any stream test team
- The testing processes is defined in detail but flexible with the possibility of change if necessary
- Test environment and the data simulate the production environment as much as possible
- Testing is value measurable activity that can always be repeated
- Testing is divided into different stages, each with clearly defined goals and clear input-output criteria
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead who is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Quality Assurance team as well as participating as an active member of the product teams.