Quality Assurance Team Lead
What’s great about this opportunity?
- Join GDi team and work with high-profile business clients on challenging projects and technologies
- Give your contribution in delivering quality products that aim to be the top of their kind
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
GDi Quality Assurance team is at the core of company software development process, directly reporting to GDi Head of Product Management and Engineering. Quality assurance team is responsible for all software testing activities, both in product development streams, as well as implementation and integration streams.
During process of software testing, GDi testing principles are applied:
- Testing is focused on meeting business objectives, cost efficiency and quality
- Test procedures are adjusted for any stream test team
- The testing processes is defined in detail but flexible with the possibility of change if necessary
- Test environment and the data simulate the production environment as much as possible
- Testing is value measurable activity that can always be repeated
- Testing is divided into different stages, each with clearly defined goals and clear input-output criteria
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead who is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Quality Assurance team as well as participating as an active member of the product teams.
What will you do?
- Manage QA team and QA processes, methodologies, test strategy improvements, including resource planning, hiring, and performance review of QA team members
- Act as key contact for testing activities within GDi software development and implementation, their plan, coordination, preparation, management and their execution.
- Defines the test and release strategies (documents) with the general scope, procedures, sequences, key release decisions and/or proposals, test and release schedule, possible test and release risks and mitigation plans, and prerequisites of test and release process in detail.
- Defines needed test and test environment resources. Manages and plans Quality Assurance Team members’ (resources) allocation, usability, and establishes knowledge build up and transfer within the Quality Assurance Team.
- Defines, ensures and plans test environment deployment, efficiency and usability
- Defines and establishes test automation
- Maintains defect tracking tool for all defects discovered during different phases of testing process
- Maintains test reports separately for each release in different testing phases
- Create test plan
- Ensures test cases are created by the tester and are executed within the time planned
- Manage test automatization activities
- Creates test report advising on go or no-go deployment action for the major release
- Reviews project documentation and test cases
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology sciences
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- At least 4 years of proven experience in Quality Control role (or similar)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to work effectively and provide feedback to customers, senior level managers and vendors
- Very good technical understanding of Software development processes
- Proficiency in English language, fluent oral and written communication with clients worldwide (telecom companies, system integrators, e-government)
- Initiative and collaboration skills to achieve business goals
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
Few more reasons to apply
- International and professional business environment, and a friendly team atmosphere.
Highly technically interesting position.
Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences.
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally.
- A subsidized MultiSport card.
- Flexible working hours.
A pet-friendly office.
How to apply?
Use the button link below to apply for this job opportunity