Please read below our training terms and conditions.
- A completed registration form is required from each student.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first served basis.
- It is recommended that you submit your registration at least 14 days before your class begins.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed and may delay class reservations.
- Class schedules and availability are normally confirmed approximately 5 business days before the scheduled start date.
- Advance payment is required.
- For detailed payment instructions and/or proposal contact GDi Education Services Administrator.
Class Schedule Changes and Cancellations
- It is sometimes necessary to change the dates a class is offered or to cancel a class.
- Registrants are contacted at the earliest opportunity in the event of a scheduling change or cancellation.
- Travel transportation to the training site is the responsibility of the registrant.
- GDi assumes no responsibility for non-refundable travel arrangements losses resulting from course scheduling changes or cancellations.
- Registrants are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- All course materials are provided at the training site.
- Casual dress is suggested.