Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
Start date: Immediately or after 30 days’ notice period.
Contract type: permanent
Location: Croatia or remote.
Travel: Requires occasional travel to customer sites in Europe / EMEA and our regional offices.
What's great about this opportunity?
- Join GDi team and work with high-profile business clients on challenging projects and technologies
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
- Work in agile and challenging work teams within well-defined development frameworks using DevOps work methodology (Azure DevOps), CD/CI, and GIT source control.
- Work on various tasks of integration of existing GDi implementations and GDi’s products with third-party systems within the customer ecosystem (e.g. connection to various CRM, ERP, Billing systems, activation platforms, etc.)
As part of our team, you will be working with our Business Consulting and Software Implementation teams on developing projects in the various areas of the industry: telecom, regulatory agencies, various companies and institutions from the domain of private and public sector, etc. Also, you will have the opportunity to give your contribution to developing solutions that enable our clients to work efficiently.
What will you do?
- Development of integration modules within the GDi OSS landscape (resource inventory, service inventory, GIS modules, workflow, workforce management, etc.) using the API driven development methodology, openAPI principles, etc.
- Development of front-end interface for process work tasks, back-end modules for integration with Workflow and Inventory systems as well as other Business/Operations Support Systems
- Modeling and development of a database for storing information on ongoing processes as well as on finalized ones
- Management of work orders for telecom field workforce, management of customer services and related resources
- Implementation of a system for creating operational and data warehouse reports
- Analysis, modeling, and implementation of business processes
- Proven work experience as a software engineer (3+ years)
- Experience with back-end technology (.Net / .Net CORE (C#)) and SQL, integration using REST APIs (OpenAPI – swagger) and/or SOAP WS (WSDL, XML, XSD)
- Experience with Git source control, Visual Studio/VS Code
- Skilled at automatic testing, automatic build and deploy, continuous integration
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Cloud-based development (MS Azure)
- Containerization Docker
Nice to have:
- Education in Computer science or similar field
- Knowledge of business processes from the telco domain and provisioning processes
- Understanding of business process analysis
- Experience in working directly with the user, analyzing user requirements, writing technical specifications
- Experience in working with large systems that are being integrated with third-party solutions
- Participation in the development of software system architecture
- Experience in writing user stories and tasks
Few more reasons to apply
- International and professional business environment with a friendly team atmosphere and knowledge-sharing culture.
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations and conferences.
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally.
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Various team activities including the GDi board game events and group sport activities based on your interests – tennis, football and basketball.
- If group sports are not for you, we offer a subsidized MultiSport card.
- Flexible working hours and remote work whenever you need it.
A pet-friendly office.
How to apply?
Use the button link below to apply for this job opportunity