We are looking for a Senior NOC (Network Operation Centre) System Engineer to accomplish primary goal of network monitoring and troubleshooting computer and telecommunication networks and systems. A Senior NOC engineer ensures smooth functioning of the IT Infrastructure for business needs and keeps the downtime to a negligible level. Senior NOC engineer needs also to understand the architecture of the GDI Products and client-specific applications we support, as well as working knowledge of the underlying platform (cloud and on premises).
Our opening provides an excellent opportunity for those looking to participate on one of our many innovative projects at high-profile clients in highly competitive industries throughout the world.
As part of our team you will be working on:
- IT systems monitoring, troubleshoot problems, tracking issues, report incidents and constant optimization
- System add-ons and upgrade deployment planning, testing for supportability, documentation
- Installation and troubleshooting of complex IT solutions deployed on enterprise environment (GDI Cloud and on premises)
- Internal (dev/test) operational support and system maintenance (Microsoft Azure, AWS and GDI Data centre)
- Cooperating with GDi Products and GDi Professional Services department in implementation, integration, support and quality assurance of GDi Products (DevOps Environment)
- Using IP based communication and web conferencing technologies (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack, Amazon Chime, ..)
- Periodically working during non-standard working time (24/7).