GDi Quality Assurance team is at the core of company software development process, directly reporting to GDi Head of Delivery and Engineering. Quality assurance team is responsible for all software testing activities, both in product development streams, as well as implementation and integration streams.
GDi testing principles are applied during the process of testing and the following is applicable to the test environment:
- Focused on meeting business objectives, cost efficiency and quality
- Procedures are adjusted for any stream test team
- Processes are defined in detail but flexible with the possibility of change if necessary
- Environment and the data simulate the production environment as much as possible
- A value measurable activity that can always be repeated
- Divided into different stages, each with clearly defined goals and clear input-output criteria
We are looking for a Quality Control Team Lead who is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of Quality Assurance team as well as participating as an active member of the team. Quality Control Team Lead will be expected to lead by example, organize and improve quality assurance processes, prepare reports for superiors, manage required test resources per different projects and handle escalations.