GDi COMS (Cloud Operations, Support and Maintenance) department is at the core of company relations to its continued long-term mission critical customers. Communication, responsiveness, reliability and deep interest in customer success are the main values of the department.
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead who is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of First line customer support team as well as participating as an active member of the team. Customer Support Team Lead will be expected to lead by example, organize and improve processes, build reports, handle escalations and help with ad hoc projects and training.
As part of our team you will be working on:
- Oversee the day-to-day First line support process operations and provide direct supervision of the Customer Support Team, monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to customer support staff
- Be the point of contact when it comes to customer escalations
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows and provide a feedback loop to management and customers on resolved and in progress problems and incidents
- Clearly communicate escalated issues to IT operations and product managers as needed
- Manage and report on all incoming customer support enquiries
- Be actively involved with the operational delivery and UAT if required for new product and feature releases
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly in a prompt and professional manner
- Be in the centre of the creation and implementation of customer self-service material and tools