Full Stack Developer
What’s great about this opportunity?
- Join the development team and have a start-up experience with a benefit of working in a well-established IT company
- Give your contribution in developing new products that aim to be the top of their kind
- Bring your best practices on board and set high standards for the team
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the requirements listed below.
You will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work with development teams and project managers to define software solutions.
- Developing front end website architecture through appealing visual design.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Write technical documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency with .NET Core MVC and C#
- Familiarity with database technology such as: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with server technologies including ISS and Apache.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skill.
- An analytical mind.
Few more reasons to apply
Salary according to experience, qualifications and quality of work performance
Performance reviews once a year.
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment.
- Flexible working hours, starting between 8:00 and 9:00 and ending between 16:00 and 17:00.
- Additional private health insurance.
- Annual leave in accordance with legal regulations.
Regular social events.
- Open communication with all levels of management.
How to apply?
Send us your application letter and CV in PDF format, with subject:
“Full Stack Developer”
Please send application to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.