We are looking for someone who enjoys creative work of proposing new IoT products to customers, and managing processes and procedures related to IoT product lifecycle from testing to delivery and maintenance. In this role, you will be responsible for continuously improving our IoT device portfolio and solutions, testing and QA processes and building new exciting functionalities. This position will provide management leadership, technical leadership, and strategic direction for GDi Ensemble IoT platform.
You will be leading team of IoT engineers and team of IoT field technicians. You will closely collaborate with the software development team to successfully integrate new IoT devices and work on making GDi IoT device portfolio stable. You’re responsible for working with our fast-moving Engineering team developing and maintaining new IoT based products and features, staying up-to-date on the latest best practices and working them into our Engineering strategy. One of your responsibility will be to manage IoT vendors like IoT device manufacturers and suppliers as well as vendors responsible for IoT device installation and maintenance.
Your job will be to:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering Support to drive customer design wins.
- Collaborate with Sales & Sales Operations to support our clients.
- Participate in the establishment of technical preparation laboratory and Network Operations Control Center (NOC), as well as participate in asset management.
- Manage IoT product customer engagement process.
- Create/refine IoT product roadmap with simplified customer journey, standardized internal process and measurable SLA.
- Understand market competition.
- Manage lifecycle development process including understanding business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions.
- Be in charge of device portfolio lifecycle procedures and processes, from testing to delivery: provisioning and authentication, configuration and control, monitoring and diagnostics, software updates and maintenance.
- Manage team of IoT engineers and team of field technicians.
- Manage IoT vendors: IoT device (hardware) suppliers; IoT device installation, setup and maintenance subcontractors.